- Self check-in, arrive at any time
- My place is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids) and groups
- Great bus transport connections
- Unlimited fiber optic internet available
- Watch netflix TV with family and friends from comfortable sofa
- The flat is close to Princes Street, Grassmarket, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle.
- You’ll enjoy my place because of spacious rooms, fabulous decor, well-equipped & cosy rooms and the great location
This 4 meter tall, beautiful ground floor flat comes with 2 spacious double bedrooms and living/dining space. All the rooms are large including a hall, kitchen/breakfast diner, separate bathroom. You will have access to all appliances like fridge, washing machine, microwave oven, stove, oven etc.
Fresh bed linen and towels will be provided.
Guests will have full access to the entire flat.
I am available if you have any questions before or during your stay
- The accommodation is very centrally-located to major attractions - you simply couldn't get more central than this. My place is situated in the prestigious West End/Tollcross and can boast some of the best restaurants, bars and cafes in the city (just check TripAdvisor!!!).
- Tollcross is a high amenity area bordering Bruntsfield, Lauriston and the Old Town, and within 3/4 mile of the retail and commercial thoroughfares of the West End and Princes Street. All the benefits of city centre living can be enjoyed with a wide range of leisure and cultural activities available nearby including the Cameo Cinema, Usher Hall and Kings Theatre. There are a good range of local shops and amenities close by, including Sainsbury's and Tesco convenience stores.
- The historic Old Town is close by, whilst the boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and delicatessens of Bruntsfield are also easily accessible. The green open spaces of Bruntsfield Links, The Meadows, and the Union Canal walkway and cycle path, are all close by and perfect for joggers, cyclists and dog walkers. There are excellent recreational facilities at Fountain Park Leisure Complex including: bars; restaurants; multi-screen cinema; health club; and bowling alley just a short walk away.
- Excellent bus services run to and from the city centre and beyond, and both Waverley and Haymarket rail stations are within walking distance. The city bypass is readily accessible for commuters, providing links to Edinburgh International Airport, the Forth Road Bridge and the central motorway network.
With great shopping, entertainment centres, cinemas nearby and wonderful tourist attractions, this place really does have the city at its fingertips.
Haymarket Station, Princes Street, the Grassmarket and the gorgeous greens of the Meadows and Bruntsfield Links are all within a 10 minutes walk.
There are a variety of transport links close to the flat:
-Train: Haymarket station 5 minutes walk away
-Tram: Haymarket stop and West End stop 5 minutes walk away
-Bus: Most major bus routes are at stops within a 5 minute walk including the Airport bus
-Union Canal: 2 minute walk away
Airport to Flat - You can get a taxi to and from the airport and this will cost you around £20-£25 for a 20 minute journey. Taxis in Edinburgh can get even cheaper if you use Uber, which is great service for a fraction of cost of usual taxis. Alternatively, you can get the airport bus or the tram from the airport to Haymarket and its a 5 minute walk to the flat from there.
Highly recommended apps for travelling in Edinburgh:
- Transport for Edinburgh, essential app for bus travelers
- Uber, cheap and convenient way to get taxi
- Google maps, great app for navigating in city