Cancellation fees depend on how much notice has been given before your arrival date and if we have a
chance to resell the cancelled dates.
Cancellations must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and a confirmation of the cancellation will then be sent to you. If you do not receive confirmation,
then your cancellation may not have been received. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure
receipt of their cancellation.
Cancellation terms in most cases are:
With less than 6 days notice
before your arrival date: 100% of
total remaining balance
With less than 255 days notice
before your arrival date: 50% of
total remaining balance
If the policies for a particular apartment differ from the above, these will be stated on the
Please note that the booking deposit is non-refundable under any circumstance.
If you think there is even a chance you may not be able to travel it is advisable to take out travel
insurance. Please visit http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/
or another trusted provider of your choice.
At the heart of Edinburgh City Centre and a short walk to the Historic Old Town, you will love your stay in our spacious & clean apartment.
- Self check-in, arrive at any time
- Ideal location at the heart of Old Town
- Located near Edinburgh University, perfect for those attending graduation ceremony
- Friendly and quite neighborhood
- Walking distance from best nightclubs and bars in Edinburgh
- Convenient location for those attending the Festival. You can get to the best part of it only walking.
- Sainsbury and Tesco stores not far away.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance hallway with storage. The lounge provides space for dining and is flooded with light thanks to a window overlooking Arthur’s seat.
- There’s access to fully equipped kitchen with a free-standing cooker, microwave oven and washing machine. The good sized double bedroom features built-in cupboards and a three-piece bathroom with electric shower over bath completes the accommodation.
- A gas central heating system has been installed along with comprehensive double glazed window units to ensure a warm yet cost effective living environment.
Guests can access everything in the flat
Fresh bed linen and bath towels will be provided
we are available to answers your questions at any time
Superbly situated, just off Holyrood road, in the historic Old Town part of the city centre. The property is a short walk to Nicolson Street and a range of amenities including an excellent range of shops, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets virtually on the doorstep.
There are good public transport links, Waverley train station (0.5 mile away) and Princes Street (0.6 mile away) are within ten minutes’ walk. Other amenities in the area include the Festival Theatre, National Museum of Scotland, Royal Commonwealth Pool and a choice of gyms and Holyrood Park. The property is very conveniently located for Edinburgh University, the business district and the Scottish parliament.
Highly recommended apps for travelling in Edinburgh:
- Transport for Edinburgh, essential app for bus travelers
- Uber, cheap and convenient way to get taxi
- Google maps, great app for navigating in city
Bed Linen & Towels
Availability calendar and prices
Price per night (average):
To calculate the final rate for your dates of travel please click here