Situated on the corner of Melbourne’s iconic St Kilda Road, PARQUE is our city's new prestige luxury apartment.
With its private garden, spectacular resident amenities and stunning near and distant views, PARQUE takes luxury living to new heights. Its rooftop features a 25-metre infinity pool, day beds, yoga area and a well equipped gym. Enjoy the rooftop terrace and the BBQ pits with gorgeous views.
Flat Screen TV
Coffee Table + Comfy Cushions
5-Star Spectacular Inner Suburban Views
2 Queen Beds
Clean Luxury Linens
High Quality Mattresses
Body Wash + Hand Soap + Shampoo + Conditioner + Toilet Paper + Bath Towels
Washing Machine + Dryer
Iron & Ironing Board
Basic Cooking Items (e.g. pots and pans)
Kettle, Microwave, Stovetop, Oven, Cutlery
Free WIFI - details will be sent to you or are in the manual provided.
We grant you full access to:
Rooftop Infinity Pool w/ CBD views
Rooftop Terrace w/ CBD views
BBQ pit w/ amazing views
Car Park available upon request - subject to daily fees.
Interaction with Guests:
Once your booking has been confirmed, we will confirm check-in/out instructions and details related to your stay sometime closer to the date of check-in.
Questions are welcomed, so please do not hesitate to ask if there are any problems/queries!
This apartment positions you perfectly to embrace and enjoy Melbourne living to its fullest. The city's premier shopping, dining, entertainment, recreation and education precincts are only minutes away, while many of its finest coffee shops, eateries and boutiques, markets, parks, and sports facilities are practically on your doorstep.
There is a 7/11 just down the road towards the city, and another convenience store across the road from the entrance of PARQUE.
Albert Park Lake is also only a stone's throw away.
The tram stop will be right at your doorstep. Just minutes away from Melbourne CBD and other iconic areas like South Yarra, St Kilda Beach, Albert Park and the famous Prahran Market.
Other Things to Note:
STRICT House Rules:
1. NO SMOKING, PARTIES or PETS. Smoking will be charged with a $500 fine if done in the apartment.
2. Please keep the noise levels to an appropriate level always - respect your neighbours. We may evict you if we receive many noise complaints.
3. Max number of guests is shown on the listing, do not have more guests without notifying me first.
4. When cooking, you must use the range hood so as to not set off the fire alarm. If the alarm goes off, the fire department will be called and the full fee will be charged to you.
5. Look after your keys and e-tag! If either one of them is lost, you will be charged for a new set of keys ($250).
6. Don't lock yourself out, because if it happens and I'm in a situation where I'm unable to help, we will need to call for external assistance and you will be charged for the fee ($200).
7. Please check-out by 10am. Late check-outs will incur a $100 fee.
8. Please leave the apartment in a similar condition to when you checked in. Costs from any damages, theft and losses will be passed on to you on top of your security deposit, which will be claimed ($500). It will be your responsibility.
9. NO eating in the bedrooms.
10. Please dispose of excess rubbish at the rubbish disposal located near the lift.
11. $20 key drop fees incur for check-ins for late check-in hours (9pm-12am). $50 fees occur for check-ins after 12am. This will need to be paid directly to the delivery person - if not, it will be charged via Airbnb.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM